When it comes to climbing to the top of success mountain, there is one thing that is essential for everyone's journey, and that is sleep.
Without sleep, a department in which so many people tend to do the most sacrificing, people wouldn't be on top of their game. They would be tired and groggy. If sleep deprivation really kicks in, then a person could feel like a zombie. Believe it or not, if a person is tired enough, it would be the equivalent of being drunk -- well, at least when it comes to driving.
Sleep is so important to success. In the spirit of that thinking, we will be dropping some quotes that are perfect for sleep lovers.
RELATED: The Benefits Of Sleeping Next To Your Cell Phone At Night. Technology, such as a cell phone, could actually be beneficial when it comes to sleep.
Quotes That Are Perfect For Sleep Lovers
10. "We are such stuff as dreams are made on; and our little life is rounded with a sleep." -- William Shakespeare
9. "I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?" -- Ernest Hemingway
8. "Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together." -- Thomas Dekker
7. "Sleep is the best meditation." -- Dalai Lama
6. "Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, plan later." -- Walter Reisch
5. "When every inch of the world is known, sleep may be the only wilderness that we have left." -- Louise Erdrich
4. "The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late." -- Charles Caleb Colton
3. "It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it." -- John Steinbeck
2. "No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap." -- Carrie Snow
1. "Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds." -- JoJo Jensen
RELATED: 2 Keys To Sleep Success — And Success In General. Gain more success and a better night's sleep with these two keys.
To see what Sleepsana has to offer, make sure to like us on Facebook. You can also read more blogs by following this link.